Tel: (001) - 407 - 397 - 2699.
Arrival Date: 3pm ___________________ Departure: - 10am _________________________.
Full Rental _____________ (Including $300/£200 refundable security deposit).
Day Time Phone: _______________Evening Phone: __________________
Total number of group members: ____________________ (Not to exceed 8 plus an infant).
Arrival airport in
(We will send you maps / detailed directions from your chosen arrival point….)
I certify that I am over 21, have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions (pages 1 & 2) of this rental agreement:
Please complete and return this Rental Agreement, with your cheque for 10% – (if payment not by direct bank transfer or Paypal) to:
Your booking will be confirmed and a receipt mailed to you upon receipt of deposit.
Thank you for your interest in our villa, we hope you have an enjoyable stay !!
Martin & Sue Smith.
Terms and Conditions :
1. All rates include
2. The villa is available from 3.00 pm local time on your arrival date and must be vacated by 10.00 am local time on your departure date.
(Unless an extension has been agreed with the owners or managing agents).
3. In the event of cancellation by the renter the following cancellation fees will apply:
More than 6 weeks prior to rental date - refund of rental deposit LESS £35 / $55 per week if rental initiated via Orlando Villas’ website – as their introductory commission is non-refundable….
Less than 6 weeks prior to rental date - rental deposit will be retained.
Less than 4 weeks prior to rental date – 50% of rental balance will be retained.
4. The owners or their agents will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused by force
majeure, including, but not limited to: Strike, hostilities, war, terrorist activity, riot, flood, fire, inclement weather or any travel problems encountered.
5. A security deposit of $300 / £200 will be required with balance of rental to insure against loss or
damage occasioned by the use of the property by the renters’ party and is acknowledged by the signing of this agreement. The deposit will be promptly refunded following a satisfactory status report on the property and the replacement of the key in the external lockbox.
6. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate requests for changes to rental periods
within the terms of this agreement .
7. Guests are reminded that the owners, agents and management companies associated with this
agreement do not accept responsibility or liability for damage or injury, however caused, when using the swimming pool or any other facility offered as part of this agreement. Children must be
supervised at all times when using swimming pool.
8. Any rental due MUST be received 4 weeks prior to the vacation start date to allow mailing of full villa details plus driving instructions from arrival airport.
9. Only persons registered on the rental agreement may occupy the property. Sub-letting to another party is not allowed without prior written permission of the owners or their agents
10. The villa is licensed by the State of
The renter agrees that their party shall not exceed these limits.
11. In the event of problems or reason for complaint, it is a condition of this agreement that any issue
be reported initially to the local management company (a free phone number is posted in the property & in villa documentation) and, if not resolved to the renters satisfaction, inform the owner by email or telephone so that immediate remedial action can be taken.
12. The signing of the rental agreement signifies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.